- 3.1 million Facebook reach
- +799% achieved over target KPI’s
- 580,000 video views
To help showcase the thrills and speeds of Olympic BMX racing and the features of the Fitbit products in a cool, authentic and engaging way. In simple terms, BMX racers hit speeds of 0-30mph quicker than a Ferrari.
Working with Team GB’s Kyle Evans, we curated and commissioned a number of training videos ranging from sprints to full laps of the Manchester National Cycling Centre (the Olympic training facility). These edits will highlight heart rate, speed, time, calories and GPS.
With a resting heart rate before riding, to pressure situations hitting 50ft jumps, the features will be on screen in a series of on screen graphic overlays.
Offering a mix of slo-mo, POV, and first person content pieces, these will showcase one of the most exciting Olympic sports on the program.
- 10 x 30 second social first edits
- Graphics/animation in line with Fitbit branding
- Fitbit Blaze integrated into the content
- Athletes amplification on owned social channels
- Editorial features showcasing Fitbit products
Fitbit Kyle EvansKyle Evans smashing it on the track. Who could give him a run for his money with Fitbit UK & Ireland?
Posted by Ride UK BMX on Monday, August 15, 2016